 Publishing / 3546
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.publish, Pedro Silva writes:

<snip>

That's all plowed ground, I am not going to debate it here.

I did not know that - please apologize the persistence :-(

All the time spent posting about this by me is time I'm not approving
folders, by the way.

Out of my curiosity alone, what is the rythm of analysis?

If I understand your question the answer of late is:

Orbital - 2
Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust
Paul Oakenfold - Tranceport

or stuff from www.purerave.com (which Iain turned me on to, thanks!),
especially: Didymos - Epic Trance CD

If not, please ask again...

Huh... rythm, as in "the average pace in which you (reviewer) review files".
I should have used "review" instead of "analysis", but the first does not
exist in my native language with the same meaning. Hence your answer, I
guess :-)

(Good musical taste, BTW)

Pedro