 Publishing / 3541
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.publish, Pedro Silva writes:

<SNIP>
My main concern and why I kept voting "unsure" was that this parody has the
LEGO(r) logo on it.

<SNIP>

Sorry to nit-pick, and maybe I'm just badgering the point, and maybe the images
were changed before they were uploaded.  But the enhanced image that I saw (as
I did not look at these images until after they were re-uploaded) makes me
think that they have not been changed, except for the image labled 'for
blinds.'  It seems the creator wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that
the LEGO logo was in fact NOT in the picture, but a parody of the LEGO logo,
with the word LOGO written in.

--Anthony