 Publishing / 3510
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It's harder than I thought! For people with deeply nested folder structure
it is hard to tell what HAS and what has NOT been cleared yet. I found
myself logging out to check then logging back in a lot... (this was with
James Mathis, Eric I think is all done now)

If there was a way to mark which folders were and which weren't cleared yet
that would help. I THOUGHT i had it sussed by whether the folder got
replaced by the first pic in the folder but that's not definitive.

Boy, you guys are tough to please!  You are right though,
everyone, not just moderators should be able to tell that
a subfolder is unmoderated.  The right thing to do is have
an "unmoderated" icon, but as a quick hack, unmoderated
folders now have a border.

I also added "And On Topic" to the Safe link to clarify
it's purpose :)  If it's Off Topic, use the "Off Topic"
link.  If you aren't 100% sure it's safe *and* on topic,
select "Unsure".

KL