 Publishing / 3499
    Re: Brickshelf —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ok, so the moderators can see what folder a picture was uploaded to? That is a good thing! And they can move it from one folder to another? If so - COOL! I am happy about this! But I saw the picture I linked to in another part of this thread (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, moderation happens at the folder level. Add one or more pictures to a new or existing folder and it seems to mark the folder as needing review. (...) I do not think we have the power to MOVE pictures from folder to folder. All we can do (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I DON'T think the user gets an email saying that the folder or conetnt of the folder have been removed. I had 5 main folders in my top directory and now only 4 are there. The 1st one was a bunch of .gsd files that when merged together would (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)