 General / 45767

Subject:
LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:21:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A Gray Area?
INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX -- During the last couple of months, adult LEGO fans
have expressed their interest about the brick color change, which you can see in
some 2004 LEGO sets.

The rest of the article is here...

<http://club.lego.com/news/default.asp?locale=2057&pagename=newsitem&contentid=4532>

Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX