 General / 45793
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SETBOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:25:54 GMT

Christian Treczoks wrote in message ...
Jeff Barnas wrote:
adult LEGO fans
have expressed their interest about the brick color change
Wow. Almost political. To call a never-seen-before storm of rage
"expressing ones interest" is a sure sign how little they care for their
customers.

I agree with the other opinions expressed in this thread - BUT - given that
this blurb is obviously written by someone whose first language is not
English, I don't think we should get too subtle in our interpretations. Many
meanings we could give to this text were probably quite unintended!

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm