 General / 45791
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:50:50 GMT

The Lego Tiger <stripes@tigerlair.com> wrote:
I have younger brothers (ages 12, 15, and 16) who still build with
LEGOs. They aren't happy about this either. TLC makes it sound like
just the adults who are unhappy with this, but the little people usually
only buy bricks through their parents.

Get your younger brothers to write letters. Hand written is probably
ideal.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>