 General / 45927
Re: Article text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:32:07 GMT

Mike Rayhawk <mike@brikwars.com> wrote:
splitting hairs at all.  I was just responding to your accusation that I was
reading more into the word "have" than you were, which I still think was not the
case.

Hey, if you're gonna be arguing about the meaning of the word "have", take
it to .off-topic.debate. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>