 General / 45949
Re: Article text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:16:14 GMT

Ken Nagel <knandjn@hotmail.com> wrote:
You haven't made that point though. They have a virtual spectrum now. If more
colors cost more money they should just drop every thing except the original
red, white, and black.

For what it's worth, I just saw something on lego.com saying that Lego's
current (no year given) lineup has 84 different colors.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>