 General / 45778
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:09:21 GMT

Jeff Barnas wrote:
adult LEGO fans
have expressed their interest about the brick color change
Wow. Almost political. To call a never-seen-before storm of rage
"expressing ones interest" is a sure sign how little they care for their
customers.

Nuff said.

Christian