 General / 45816
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:54:24 GMT

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote:
Has anyone tried manually creating a new topic, I see there is a button
to do so on the bottom of the page.

I tried, but it just "spun", and eventually timed out.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>