 General / 45817
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Denscombe wrote:
In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
If this is indicative of the types of product testing they did, no wonder we
ended up with the new grays!
Apparently they don't really want anyones opinions on the color changes....

Has anyone tried manually creating a new topic, I see there is a button to do so
on the bottom of the page.

Simon Denscombe

I subimtted a new topic "A Gray Area?" yesterday, but it says the topic has to
be approved first.
It took me almost an hour to get through maybe 4 screens, in order to post a
message on the existing forums (I posted in the Monthly Brick thread), but it
also says the messages are moderated, so who knows if it will appear or not, or
how long it will take.
Oh well, in the meantime, play well, with your old gray's.   8^)

Tim Strutt