 General / 45788
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
   Wow. Almost political. To call a never-seen-before storm of rage “expressing ones interest” is a sure sign how little they care for their customers.

Interesting to me is that the only thing (other than off-topic.debate) that seems to have ignited such a storm of “expressing interests” lately has been the proposal of LegoFan.net. Seems LUGNetters don’t want anyone messing with our greys, or our web sites!
James Wilson
Dallas, TX