 General / 45780
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:02:41 GMT

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message

Wow. Almost political. To call a never-seen-before storm of rage
"expressing ones interest" is a sure sign how little they care for their
customers.

That's one way of looking at it. Sure, the language is understated, but
personally, I am amazed that a corporate giant such as Lego will acknowledge
this in public at all. I find it quite refreshing.

Jennifer