 General / 45946
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:08:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
Now now. All sites have problems from time to time. This one was just really bad
timing! Everything *should* be back up and running now. If not, the techs are
still working on it, but it should be back up very soon.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Saturday the 29th....10am CST. Still not working or down again? I hope they pay
you well because it can't be fun making excuses for this bunch...-Ken