 General / 45834
Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:
A Gray Area?
INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX -- During the last couple of months, adult LEGO fans
have expressed their interest about the brick color change, which you can see in
some 2004 LEGO sets.

The rest of the article is here...

<http://club.lego.com/news/default.asp?locale=2057&pagename=newsitem&contentid=4532>

WOW! TLC just does not grasp what is going on....

"From comments made by adults on LUGNET.com it is apparent that many fans do not
think that the new colors match the old colors they have been collecting for
years"

We do not think they will match? There is no thinking about it - THEY DO NOT
MATCH!!!

"and they would prefer to have both the new and the old colors."

Actually, AFIK we would raqther have the old colors back and for the new colors
be returned to the Mega Blok company.

Sad, just sad.

Mark P
LOB

You are right. It is just sad. It is even sadder when obviously TLC knows what
is going on here but just can't admit it. For the record: If I had to choose
between both colors (old and new) and just the new colors, I would prefer both,
obviously, but that doesn't mean I'd like to have both colors. I don't even like
the new grayish blues. I would prefer *only* the old colors. Me don't need tons
of colors. I'm tired of sorting, you know!

I know i said it before and i'll say it again. 2004 products will note enter my
home. Even if they go 50% off. (Very rare in Portugal.) That is how I intent to
"talk" with TLC...

Paulo Renato

P.S. - Today is the color, tomorrow who knows?