 Star Wars / *14698 (-100)
  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

Check the response in the first post. IIRC, you'll see a bigger airbus in the movie at the start of Dexter's diner scene. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

The bus is loosely based on a prototype drawing from the book The Art of Star Wars - Episode II AOTC. The taxi was conceived from the design of the Cloud Car from ESB. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

Great as always Amado. They look cool. Nice use of the LOM aliens in the taxi. You see these somewhere or make them up on your own? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

(...) Were these from the movie or just whimsical MOCs? Either way, they look great. Love the air bus, may be using it in my Coruscant Speeder chase diorama. :) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport

(...) Pretty neat. I like the bus with it's different compartments. Are they based of any particular prototype or your own design? -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Coruscant Public Transport

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Coruscant Public Transport; (URL) airbus and an airtaxi used alike by the public citizens and denizens of Coruscant who can't afford to buy their own airspeeders. Just click on the thumbnails to get to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

This is fun! All of this discussion based on a single line from an email. The circle is now complete. We have the Robert Brown camp, the dissenting voice and now someone who has an official guide to Star Wars, as if that means anything. Even though (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) No no, I know that. Someone else had said that you CAN take the stands off, but you'd have to take plates off and then partially disassemble the stands to get the pegs out of the framework, and from seeing the pics, I can see why. I doubt it'd (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) Whether the 90 and 270 degree objects are escape pods, or as has been suggested elsewhere, merely cargo transfer docking mechanisms, doesn't matter too much to me. I merely wanted to disprove the "those aren't 6 engine-related vents, they're (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

"Gregory Cook" <gfoxcook@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:H65FG8.3G4@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) According to a publication called "The Official Star Wars Fact File", the two large circular openings at each side are escape pods. There are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) I hate to break this to you, but zooming it round sans stand really isn't a possibility - it doesn't lift off the stand! That would be another of the few disappointments, the stand is rather firmly pegged to the internal frame, indeed adds (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) Thanks again, it all makes perfect sense now. Thought it seems, even with amazing arm strength and some faith in the Force (i.e. a higher power and/or the magnetic strength of LEGO magnets), zooming the ISD around at all, sans stand, would be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

(...) Me too. Does anyone seriously feel so strongly about the stupid "all must be yellow, we must all be Borg" argument that they're willing to have a hairpiece-less Mace who looks like Lobot, and indeed, a Lando who looks like Lobot with hair? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) The quote I used, I used for this: "large under-hull box. He has them firing out through the 'floor' of that section. I strongly believe that ALL StarWars ships have very large engines, as a percentage of total ship size. Look at the Blockade (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

(...) Great job on the cargo bay. I really like how you did it, and the hanging Corellian Corvette about to dock and be boarded. One little thing: The Millennium Falcon actually waited to escape at the back of the bridge tower, not the side, minor (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

(...) I knew it would be a matter of time before someone did these details. Good job, it looks lots better. (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

I have built the Stardestroyer 10030, and add the cargo bay and the dome underside. it looks better. The Nano Falcon Millenium is waiting for escape into the trash evacuated from the ship. to see picture : (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Most wanted

fbtb.net: Characters: 1. Lando Calrissian 2. Snowtrooper 3. Jabba the Hutt 4. Jawas 5. Admiral Ackbar Sets: 1. AT-AT 2. Sandcrawler 3. TIE Bomber 4. UCS Star Destroyer 5. Jabba's Sail Barge ===...=== the AT-AT is a MAYBE, but it sounds fairly (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Most wanted

Tim took a poll a few months ago... I'm not sure when it will be updated. -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Schoenmakers" <schoenie@wxs.nl> wrote in message news:H64voL.IE4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Most wanted

On fbtb there is a list of the 5 most wanted sets and minifigs. Fans all over the world are hoping that lego will make these sets and minifig. Did anyone notice that 3 of the 5 most wanted sets are actually made by lego, #1 ATAT, #3 Tie-bomber, #4 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

Hi Gregory, The quote you used reffers to the docking rings on each side of the Millennium Falcon, not the six circular "vents." If you look closely, the circular protrusions are not covered in fan blade slits and look rather like solar panels (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

Woohoo! Glad others noticed it too! maybe I'll make one for myself with the same pieces to have a semi-official Mace... Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Colours

And we thought nobody would even pay attenttion to those details! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

You're more than welcome to use what you like from our design. However, we're much more interested in seeing your version of what you say are flaws in our design. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

(...) I should add that it definitely wasn't from an actual set, and that you're right about what parts they used to create him (and that he was made only for that diorama). However, it IS the first "official" sight we've had of Mace or Lando, and I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

(...) I'm pretty sure that version of Mace was made only for that specific diorama, and wasn't an official LEGO product. It looks like he was cobbled together from an Anakin skywalker head and a standard jedi torso. I could be wrong, but I'm still (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

I admit, It would be GREAT as an official set, what with the clone troopers and all those dark red pieces. But I do have a negative comment about the design; It looks REALLY blocky, especially up front in the "nose" section. Plus, it looks about (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

(...) I suppose this will spark yet another controversy on the one-pale-color-fits-all Lego minifig policy, but at least they have stopped being utter cowards by not producing Mace or Lando. Bruce (attempting to resist jokes about Samuel L Jackson (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned (or seen) this yet, but in the Nov/Dec LEGO Magazine, there is a huge Episode II diorama built by two LEGO Model Builders. It's of the Geonosian arena, and Mace is confronting Count Dooku and Jango on the balcony (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

coolness i really like it -p (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Cheap starwars at Aussie KMART stores

Hi, I was just wandering through Kmart and I saw the 7191 Xwing has been cut to $109 (from $250) and the 7181 to $99 (from $150). Plus Kmart is giving an extra $10 off for every $100 spent so you can pik these babies up pretty cheap. I just bought (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) The four main plates are only held rigidly along the outside. The reason for the peg connectors along the back on the underneath is to attach the four angled plates surrounding the engines, the main plates aren't connected to the back beam at (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) I wasn't referring to anything official. My own personal opinion is that: A) they look just like the vents on top of the slopes at the fronts of the top 4 engines of the Corellian Corvette. Why would escape pods have little fan-blade-like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) I wasn't referring to anything official. My own personal opinion is that: A) they look just like the vents on top of the slopes at the fronts of the top 4 engines of the Corellian Corvette. Why would escape pods have little fan-blade-like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) LOL! heh, good point. But aside from having interchangable "damaged" and "undamaged" domes, kinda like the old kenner "blast marked" TIE Fighters and X-Wings, you COULD just take the top half of one (or both) of the domes off, and add some (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) Ah, I see. Yeah, I've looked at all the pictures in the folder linked to recently, and noted the magnets along the spine and the angled attachment method along the trenches for the plates, but I figured there would still be some play, mostly (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: TIE Bomber

Thanks, Gil! I'll be sure to take more pictures...as it has a little ways to go before it's just right. One effect I'm going for next time will be the cold blue feeling of Gareth's pictures. The table I'm using for pictures creates a warm light (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

Who says they are engine vents? I wouldn't trust Lucasfilm. Check out my site Geocities.com/SWFalcon30 for more of my opinions on this issue. You'll see that I have contructed an alternative interior network for my Millennium Falcon which really (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) Like the gap between the ventral and dorsal sections it's only particularly noticeable if you look at it so the two are in line and you can see right through. I would say it's more noticeable than the ventral/dorsal crack if only because the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) I was disappointed with the mere use of the Meteorite base until I read this post. now I want the top piece done in grey too! (because the top would be easier to hit... or something ;-p) Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Colours

(...) Glad I'm not the only one who takes note of these things. I would imagine that Lucasfilm would be starting the pre-visualisations for episode 3 fairly soon. I wonder if we will see the same weapons from the opening clone wars battle in the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: TIE Bomber

Needed to expand the Imperial fleet, eh Matt? A beautiful rendition of Gareth's phenomenal original custom.... for all the reasons that have been mentioned here and on FBTB's boards. It's impressive that you can reproduce it with such accuracy from (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Date Release

(...) Nobody can say for sure, but the AT-TE is a January release. Those sets usually start popping up in December (and sometimes earlier, depending on your location). -Jonathan (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Colours

(...) Cool tank! (...) Also, if you look at the rocket launchers, they match a prepro drawing, as the ones in the film have no skinny neck on them. Just my 2 cents. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) The first time I saw that unbelievable thing waaaaaay back in May of '99: (URL) I shouted from the rooftops that I'd never seen a more impressive, true-to-life LEGO representation of a "real-world" vehicle--MOC or otherwise. Since that time (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: TIE Bomber

Fantastic interpretation of Gareth's UNBELIEVABLE work, Matt. Anybody whose really just a fan of SW Lego custom work, politics aside, will want to check out both Matt's tribute and especially Gareth's original version at FBTB. You're missing out if (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

(...) Pardon me... <anal mode on> Those six circles are actually engine vents of some sort. The whole escape pod issue (i.e. whether there is one or not, and if so, where is it) is a whole other shebang. </anal> (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opinions sought on a gun

(...) I agree with Gil that it needs to be seen in its context on the ship to be judged at Star Warsian or not Star Warsian... but while I see what you and others mean about it being slightly anime-ish, I think it actually looks more Babylon 5 than (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) Ah, cool. That's good to hear. Also, if you DO happen to be unable to ignore them, you can always explain them away as the results of stray laser fire from some B-Wings and X-Wings or something! (...) Hmmm... I was kinda wondering about that. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opinions sought on a gun

Like most things, I would that's it's relationship to the whole really defines it's over all feel. For instance, if it were done in multiples, protruding spine like from a central node with massive overhang, I would definately peg it as an anime (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opinions sought on a gun

And here is my first attempt at a more traditional version: (URL) also tried it with a 2x2 radar dish near the tip. Maybe if I should integrate the little side details on the first one into the second. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opinions sought on a gun

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:H5zKpF.G7A@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) thing. One step ahead of ya. ;-) (...) thinking (...) Slave I, (...) batteries, and (...) are (...) most (...) multi-barrelled (...) fighter (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opinions sought on a gun

(...) Hmmm, before I read on to the rest of your post, I checked out the image and thought to myself, "cool gun ... though it looks more anime-ish than StarWarsian." Reading on, I found that you had been wondering the same thing. Trying to recall (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Opinions sought on a gun

Would you say that this: (URL) sufficiently Star Warsian? I think it's an ion cannon or something. I'm trying to build one large weapon for a fighter and I'm trying to build something other than the typical long skinny SW gun. The front portion of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line

Hi Ben, Your Millennium Falcon was one of my earliest inspirations. You have done some phenominal work, especially in how many different funtions you have packed into it. Do you plan on improving the model in the near future or do you think that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

When I first saw the pictures I just thought they looked so glaringly out of place, despite the small amount of cover given by the levers used for supports. On actually getting the model and making it... they're actually not quite so obvious, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-TE Date Release

Does anyone know roughly when the AT-TE will release? Will it be another early release for the christmas season like the ewok attack and whatnot else last year? ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) (snip) (...) I noticed the craters on the ventral halves of the sensor domes in the catalog as well, but I think it's also worth mentioning that the struts or supports (the antenna/lever things) that accompany the domes (8 each) obstruct the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Destroyer Domes

(...) I fully agree with that opinion. When I first got my copy of the lego christmas catalog and saw that half the shield generators were meteor pieces, I was quite disappointed as well. (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: TIE Bomber

Hey folks. Gareth from FBTB recently created a great "Special Edition" TIE bomber. You can find his original at FBTB/customs/guybrush. I liked this MOC so much, I built a version of my own. Here are some preliminary pics...there's much left to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISD building pics by Virtu Halttunen

(...) Thanks for the link, I just finished studying all the images and am currently in the state of "blown away." :::awaits his Christmas present anxiously while humming the Imperial March::: -Greg "Fox" Cook (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Destroyer Domes

Thank you Bruce for posting Virtu Halttunen's ISD building photos It rasied an issue with me. Looking at this picture, (URL) noticed that lego used the dome piece from the spaceport and Y-wing sets that we have known for a while, which was what I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISD building pics by Virtu Halttunen

Hi all, Virtu Halttunen doesn't post here, but he said I could go ahead and post a link to his photo-documentation of the construction of this ISD: (URL) great pictures there really show how the frame fits together, the use of the magnets, etc, for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars related wallpaper

Thanks. The links have been fixed. The 800x600 render was the original version. It's been replaced now. I did use the radiosity feature. Great as it is, radiosity will kill rendering time. The 1024x768 took 12 hr. 15 min 8 sec. Probably would have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Gunship Colours

(...) Speaking of which. I recently had a look through the Ep II DVD and under the special features ( I think it was the pre visualisations but I could be wrong) they had some rough renders of the Gunship and it was the exact same colours that Lego (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: mini AT-AT

That is awesome. It helps to confirm the System Scale AT-AT sighting for a few reasons: - the mini sets seem to be of sets Lego has released in system form - supposedly, the Japanese show had a "mix-up." I don't think they were supposed to show the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  mini AT-AT

A mini TIE fighter showed up in my mailbox this morning. What a delightful surprise! Inside the box, I found a poster featuring mini snowspeeders and AT-STs, and in the background, mini AT-ATs! They're just lovely, complete with dark gray 2x2x2 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego appearson TechTV

Cool!! I'll make a note to check the listings every few days. You ARE going to wear a LUGNet T-Shirt, aren't you? James (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego appearson TechTV

Darn, I missed that one. Yes, it is the LegWay. Oh, wait. There was a mix-up with the travel plans, and it was re-scheduled for Dec 20th. I wasn't going to say anything, until I actually went out to film it. Trust me, I'll let you know when it's (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

Well everyone, Tim at FBTB told his forum readers that Lego responded with a "no comment" when asked about the AT-AT, and therefore he suggests that February 16th (Toy Fair) we will find out. He has verified that a fan show happened in Japan and he (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some photos....without B-) #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) Thanks Kotaro, Duh! I now remember I did see this highlighted thread and deliberately decided to ignore it because I didn't want to ruin all of the surprises I'd find in the 2003 shop@home catalog. My memory must be going... By the way, did (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Lego appearson TechTV

I was perusing the "The Screen Savers" website ((URL) and came across a reference to a "Lego Segway" in the production notes for 11/15/02. In the actual show's web page, there is no reference to this. Could this be Steve Hassenplug's "Legway"??? - (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my "UCS" AT-ST

Thanks Adrian! Yeah, ours are pretty close in size, though I think mine's a bit bigger. good point about the Technic Figs...I was all set to put one in the cockpit of my UCS X-wing, but the bulbous head abd helmet prevent the canopy from closing! I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

The main donors were a couple of JSF that we got from the Suncoast sale. You'll notice that the other dark red and white also came from it. There were minor custom paint jobs done for the edges of the front stabilizers. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

It's not in AOTC but mainly in the Clone Wars video game. We really tried to come up with the design and colors that were consistent with the gunship. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

We've tried to be consistent with the colors of the RGS and put up more pics so that the detailing can be seen. Exactly what my sons said that it really looks good to be an official set. Then again, they're already having a good time playing with it (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my "UCS" AT-ST

Neat. You could always have compromised on the name and called it "technic fig" scale instead of UCS. I built an AT-ST a long time ago to technic fig scale and it seems to be about the same size as yours: (URL) is much better though, as it's pretty (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

(...) Nice work. Good use of those printed pieces from the Jedi Starfighter. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars related wallpaper

Travis, Nice! I really like the individual renders of the Tie-Pod. I had to poke around to get the link to work right from the Wallpapers page though. Did you use the POV radiosity feature? My jaw drops each time I see renders using it; some day (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some photos....without B-) #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) Hi Paul. (URL) thread may be useful for you, train-head ;^) But, BIONICLE sets are scoops, and we've never seen such a many variant models on CREATOR. (...) These sets are titled "Designer Series" as one of CREATOR theme. (...) Sure. Left Top (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Star Wars related wallpaper

Go to the "Wallpaper" section. Opinions welcome. Travis Dickinson (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

Looks great! I've never seen the source, but if it looks as cool as your LEGO rendition of it, I wish it had been in Ep. II! -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

Great job as always Amado! Great details and it looks cool. Be great if it became a official set. Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some photos....without B-) #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) (URL) guys, Is it just me or is this stuff we haven't seen before? Maybe I've had my head down in the trains group for too long, but there are some things here I'm not familiar with: #4099 Who are these mech-ish looking guys? (URL) Looks like (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  New Digital Pics of my "UCS" AT-ST

Hi again all, I've just put up a folder of new digital shots of my custom AT-ST, scaled to the Hasbro/Kenner 3 3/4" figures. I put the UCS in parentheses, as there are active debates about UCS as a category and a scale. I use it informally, as the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Some photos....without B-) #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

Hello, guys. Here are some photographs taken by anonymity at last JAPAN-FAN-EVENT. (URL) "FAN DAY" banner) From the reason I mentioned before, there is NO AT-AT. NO HELLFIRE-DROID. I confirmed he has no photos about above sets, So DO NOT bother(send (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Finished! Was: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

Thanks for the description. I'm still preparing to open the box after a heavy weekend of partying :\ I don't have a table, just a couple of pasting tables I use when building stuff, but I don't think they're going to be strong enough to take the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Finished! Was: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

Well, it's done, and the initial impression is that it's HUGE and spectacular. It looks killer placed on top of my living room shelf with a spotlight on, although it was a pain to put it there. It's HEAVY, and the best way to move it around is to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Mistake in Yoda sculpture

Flame me if it's old news, but has anyone else noticed the mistake in the Yoda sculpture? There's a discrepancy between the model you build to the instructions and the one built for the box photographs. Instruction step 23 and upward has been built (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) You can't just look at the conversion rate for the currency to get the price for these sets for the US. There's more involved. -Jonathan (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Two New Droid MOCs

Hi guys, I just uploaded two droid MOCs: LIN-V8K Mining Droid- (URL) Treadwell Droid- (URL) Thanks. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) Well the MSRP of LEGO sets in Hong Kong are 50% higher than North America. I would expect Japan getting the same or higher price. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Fighter Tank MOC

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Republic Fighter Tank; (URL) Republic Fighter Tank TX-130 was developed and manufactured by Rothana Heavy Engineering. The highly advanced combat tank was the Republic's primary ground superiority unit (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

Thank you Joseph ! (...) Hey,hey,hey,what? $99.99 ? $99.99 -----> 23,000yen ?? $1=230yen??? Hmmmmm, Maybe I just need to talk about this price with Japanese LEGO mates. Bye. B-p Regards EARL-0/Kotaro Ono (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) A person who claims working at Target confirmed what Kotaro has mentioned, and he requested not to mention his name, I don't know how legit it is.. but here it is :- quote "Hello, I was reading your post about the At- At, and the guy from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I'm sorry, but two fact stopped me from taking 'in progress' pictures: 1) the quality of my camera 2) the excitement of the building. No way was I inserting pauses in the building process. Well, only to eat, to sleep and to work. No use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifigs of #4483 (#4483 AT-AT 2003!!!)

(...) MMM...MMM..... Man, Snow Troopers were the *best* troopers. I am SO looking foward to them.. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Minifigs of #4483 (#4483 AT-AT 2003!!!)

Hi again, Evan. Today,Sunday,the 2nd and the Last day of Fan-Day, my friend went to the LEGO-JAPAN-FAN event again, and gave me further information about minifigs included in #4483. So I'll notify below. In the display case, there were 4 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini Tie. (Australia)

Having spoken to a LEGO rep (and his boss who was also in store) the Mini Tie is a retail set, at least in Australia. James (who couldn't think of anything else to ask about) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

Are there any sets else with Clonetroopers in there? Maybe the "troops" Storm or snow were in the back where the troops are... I'm getting in to this, this is great. Thanks Kotaro. :D ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact