 Star Wars / 14675
Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:18:57 GMT

You're more than welcome to use what you like from our design. However,
we're much more interested in seeing your version of what you say are flaws
in our design.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Ethan Savickas writes:
But I do have a negative comment about the design; It looks REALLY blocky,
especially up front in the "nose" section. Plus, it looks about twice as
large as it should. The white technic hole pieces don't really work as the
retangular slots the pilot/pilots look through. They just look like holes.

However, I did like the design for the back hatch of the craft and the
gunner hatch. I think I'll be using those for my own TX-130. ;)

-Darth Meatloaf-