 Star Wars / 14617
Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:12:33 GMT

Looks great! I've never seen the source, but if it looks as cool as your
LEGO rendition of it, I wish it had been in Ep. II!

-Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Republic Fighter Tank;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The Republic Fighter Tank TX-130 was developed and manufactured by Rothana
Heavy Engineering. The highly advanced combat tank was the Republic's
primary ground superiority unit capable of filling a number of combat roles,
from maintaining defensive perimeters to spearheading hit-and-run attacks.

Thoroughly impressed by the technical aspects of this vehicle featured in
the Clone Wars video game, we decided to build an MOC for it. If this was
going to be a set that we’d like to see released then it also had to come
with a crew of Clone Troopers. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the added features
that we’ve incorporated into the design.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons