 Star Wars / 14624
Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:47:24 GMT

It's not in AOTC but mainly in the Clone Wars video game. We really tried to
come up with the design and colors that were consistent with the gunship.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Tobin writes:
Looks great! I've never seen the source, but if it looks as cool as your
LEGO rendition of it, I wish it had been in Ep. II!

-Brian