 Star Wars / 14658
Re: Republic Gunship Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:10:30 GMT

just a note, this is likely the source that Lego had for their colours

Also, if you look at the rocket launchers, they match a prepro drawing, as
the ones in the film have no skinny neck on them.

Glad I'm not the only one who takes note of these things.  I would imagine
that Lucasfilm would be starting the pre-visualisations for episode 3
fairly soon.  I wonder if we will see the same weapons from the opening
clone wars battle  in the final battle or will they be evolved (like from
the start to the end of WW2)