 Star Wars / 14659
Re: Star Destroyer Domes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:06:07 GMT

Ah, cool. That's good to hear. Also, if you DO happen to be unable to ignore
them, you can always explain them away as the results of stray laser fire
from some B-Wings and X-Wings or something!

I was disappointed with the mere use of the Meteorite base until I read
this post.  now I want the top piece done in grey too! (because the top
would be easier to hit... or something ;-p)

Trav (-|-)