 Star Wars / 14657
Re: MOC: TIE Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:25:23 GMT

Needed to expand the Imperial fleet, eh Matt?

A beautiful rendition of Gareth's phenomenal original custom.... for all the
reasons that have been mentioned here and on FBTB's boards. It's impressive
that you can reproduce it with such accuracy from the gallery shots. Make
sure to show us the rest when the Bricklink orders come in!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hey folks.  Gareth from FBTB recently created a great "Special Edition" TIE
bomber.  You can find his original at FBTB/customs/guybrush.  I liked this
MOC so much, I built a version of my own.  Here are some preliminary
pics...there's much left to modify, but I'm busy for the next few days.

Before moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber3.jpg