 Star Wars / 14653
Re: MOC: TIE Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:46:32 GMT

Fantastic interpretation of Gareth's UNBELIEVABLE work, Matt. Anybody whose
really just a fan of SW Lego custom work, politics aside, will want to check
out both Matt's tribute and especially Gareth's original version at FBTB.
You're missing out if you don't. I feel Gareth's TIE Bomber rates with the
best SW LEGO work out there.

-Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hey folks.  Gareth from FBTB recently created a great "Special Edition" TIE
bomber.  You can find his original at FBTB/customs/guybrush.  I liked this
MOC so much, I built a version of my own.  Here are some preliminary
pics...there's much left to modify, but I'm busy for the next few days.

Before moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lowlead/TIEBomber/tiebomber3.jpg