 Star Wars / 14623
Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:44:21 GMT

We've tried to be consistent with the colors of the RGS and put up more pics
so that the detailing can be seen. Exactly what my sons said that it really
looks good to be an official set. Then again, they're already having a good
time playing with it so no need for them to wait and see if it's done.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Devolites writes:
Great job as always Amado!  Great details and it looks cool.
Be great if it became a official set.
Hasta La Vista, Sean