 Star Wars / 14626
Re: New Digital Pics of my "UCS" AT-ST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:24:18 GMT

Thanks Adrian!

Yeah, ours are pretty close in size, though I think mine's a bit bigger.
good point about the Technic Figs...I was all set to put one in the cockpit
of my UCS X-wing, but the bulbous head abd helmet prevent the canopy from
closing!

I wouldn't say yours is skimpy at all, though the Legs obviously could use
some beefing up, which you mention with your photos. I'd call it more "an
unfinished prototype." :) It's definitely worth revisiting...nice job!

It's funny, mine needs the same makover you mentioned you wanted for
yours...more detail and an interior! I built mine in a flurry when I got my
first big stockpiles of grey pieces from Ebay a few years back, but was
scrounging for certain pieces. There are little bits I'd like to work on all
over it, but I've just got too many other things going right now (LEGO and
otherwise)

Thanks again,

-Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Adrian Drake writes:
Neat.  You could always have compromised on the name and called it "technic
fig" scale instead of UCS.  I built an AT-ST a long time ago to technic fig
scale and it seems to be about the same size as yours:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/mecha_at-st.html

Yours is much better though, as it's pretty well detailed, where mine is
quite skimpily designed.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com