 Star Wars / 14633
Re: mini AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:52:26 GMT

That is awesome.  It helps to confirm the System Scale AT-AT sighting for a
few reasons:
- the mini sets seem to be of sets Lego has released in system form
- supposedly, the Japanese show had a "mix-up."  I don't think they were
      supposed to show the system AT-AT.  However, maybe they had gotten the
      green light on showing the MINI AT-AT, but then misread the signals? :)

Anyway, that is my theory.

Why do you think the sent you a mini-tie?  Any rhyme or reason?  Did you do
anything recently, like fill out a consumer survey for them?  Or do you have
some other inside connections?  Just curious.

I hope they send me one.

-Alfred

In lugnet.starwars, Ted Welsh writes:
A mini TIE fighter showed up in my mailbox this morning.  What a delightful
surprise!  Inside the box, I found a poster featuring mini snowspeeders and
AT-STs, and in the background, mini AT-ATs!  They're just lovely, complete with
dark gray 2x2x2 slopes (skirts).  The small print says the mini AT-ATs will be
available next June.

Has anyone else out there received a "love note from Enfield"?