 Star Wars / 14632
14631  |  14633
Subject:
mini AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:40:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A mini TIE fighter showed up in my mailbox this morning.  What a delightful
surprise!  Inside the box, I found a poster featuring mini snowspeeders and
AT-STs, and in the background, mini AT-ATs!  They're just lovely, complete with
dark gray 2x2x2 slopes (skirts).  The small print says the mini AT-ATs will be
available next June.

Has anyone else out there received a "love note from Enfield"?