 Star Wars / 14612
Re: Finished! Was: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:02:35 GMT

Thanks for the description. I'm still preparing to open the box after a
heavy weekend of partying :\

I don't have a table, just a couple of pasting tables I use when building
stuff, but I don't think they're going to be strong enough to take the
weight. Looks like I'll be using the floor of my spare room for this
project.

Dan