 Star Wars / 14644
Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:47:08 GMT

Hi Ben,

Your Millennium Falcon was one of my earliest inspirations. You have done
some phenominal work, especially in how many different funtions you have
packed into it. Do you plan on improving the model in the near future or do
you think that this is the final version? Taken as a whole, your Falcon is
by far the best around.

For my own Millennium Falcon (Check it out at slave-one.de) I opted for
building it in grey. As well as being closer, I beleive to the colour scheme
in the films, good looking second-hand grey is much easier to find than
white!I have made some improvements since those pictures were taken, such as
using the big circular engine grills from Watto's Junkyard for the six
escape pod covers at the rear of the ship. The interior design is based
around my own ideas about the Millennium Falcon - I'm not at all a fan of
the "Ship of Riddles" site, who are definitely barking up the wrong tree.
Great presentation - rubbish ideas. Do you know their email? I want to
critisise at length.

I am awed to be sending this message.

Craig Stevens.

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:
For those that haven't seen it before, pictures can be found at:

http://home.teleport.com/~bfleskes/falcon/falcon2.htm

comments welcome.

Ben Fleskes