 Star Wars / 14686
Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ethan Savickas writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Derek Schin writes:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned (or seen) this yet, but in the Nov/Dec LEGO
Magazine, there is a huge Episode II diorama built by two LEGO Model
Builders.  It's of the Geonosian arena, and Mace is confronting Count Dooku
and Jango on the balcony overlooking the pit.  Sure enough, Mace is
yellow--with no hair piece, of course.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Derek

I'm pretty sure that version of Mace was made only for that specific
diorama, and wasn't an official LEGO product. It looks like he was cobbled
together from an Anakin skywalker head and a standard jedi torso. I could be
wrong, but I'm still hoping for a Brown plastic Lando and Mace. :)

Me too. Does anyone seriously feel so strongly about the stupid "all must be
yellow, we must all be Borg" argument that they're willing to have a
hairpiece-less Mace who looks like Lobot, and indeed, a Lando who looks like
Lobot with hair? Come on.

-Greg "Fox" Cook