 Star Wars / 14610
14609  |  14611
Subject:
Mistake in Yoda sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:19:40 GMT

Flame me if it's old news, but has anyone else noticed the mistake in the
Yoda sculpture?  There's a discrepancy between the model you build to the
instructions and the one built for the box photographs.

Instruction step 23 and upward has been built one stud further back for the
photograph.  If you build the one in the instructions, you get a pair of 2x2
tan corner bricks overhanging the row below, forming a sort of lapel either
side of the top dark-orange brick.  On the photograph, these are set back,
leaving a channel either side of his neck.  But, this would create an
overhang at the back.

I don't know which one is right.  Has this been covered before, as I only
just got one?

Jason J Railton