 Star Wars / 14693
14692  |  14694
Subject:
MOC Coruscant Public Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:07:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Coruscant Public Transport;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

An airbus and an airtaxi used alike by the public citizens and denizens of
Coruscant who can't afford to buy their own airspeeders.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons