 Star Wars / 14718
Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 05:04:07 GMT

Hey AC,

I just noticed your custom minifigs...VERY COOL! If I'm not mistaken, I
think the headgear for the Rebel Endor soldiers and the Imperial figures are
all Hasbro/Kenner ones, either removable (Endor soldier and Naval Trooper)
or "surgically removed" (AT-AT commander and AT-ST Driver)! If I'm right,
are the last two sporting the recent Hasbro (your AT-AT Commander) and
vintage Kenner (your AT-ST Driver) AT-ST Driver helmets?

Whatever the source, they look great, especially the Endor soldier. If they
are from the 3 3/4" figs, some purists might frown, but as this is being
typed by a guy who uses the canopy section cut from the old Kenner Falcon
for my custom LEGO version, I like it! :)

-Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Coruscant Public Transport;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

An airbus and an airtaxi used alike by the public citizens and denizens of
Coruscant who can't afford to buy their own airspeeders.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons