 Star Wars / 14699
Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:42:34 GMT

Check also our response to the first post. Tried to incorporate in our design
the same theme as what we've seen in the other vehicles from Coruscant.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Devolites writes:
Great as always Amado.  They look cool.  Nice use of the LOM aliens
in the taxi.  You see these somewhere or make them up on your own?
Hasta La Vista, Sean