 Star Wars / 14601
14600  |  14602
Subject:
Minifigs of #4483 (#4483 AT-AT 2003!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:22:46 GMT

Hi again, Evan.

Today,Sunday,the 2nd and the Last day of Fan-Day,
my friend went to the LEGO-JAPAN-FAN event again,
and gave me further information about minifigs
included in #4483.

So I'll notify below.
In the display case, there were 4 minifigs.....

AT-AT_Driver x1
Snow_Trooper x2
Luke Skywalker x1

So you're right, Evan.

BTW, Tim"Mr.FBTB"Saupe told us "wait till Monday",
in his forum,
so no more "nonsense" notice may be needed. ;-)
Though I'd just started this thread from my sense
of duty as a member of great LEGO community....

Thank you.

Force with you
Kotaro Ono/EARL-0
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EARL-0