 Star Wars / 14593
Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:43:21 GMT

Hello, Joseph.

Hi Kotaro, I'm a member at FBTB.net and I forwarded your interesting post to
Tim and hopefuly he will assure us with what you told us soon ONLY if LEGO
allow it, I my self believe you,

Thanks for your kind forwarding.
I personally think, the set's #number (and model itself locally) was
unveiled, so there are no needs to keep secret no longer.

but with no picture it's hard for people to dig.

Yes, yes, yes.
I will show comlpletely same attitude if I've heard my report. ;-)
Nevertheless I must tell you and wanted to tell you this "truth".
(Have you seen the inquiry comission scene of the movie Jodie Foster's
"CONTACT"? ;-) )

Anyhow, you mentioned that there are two AT-AT pilots and one rebel trooper
probably Luke ! but you haven't mentioned any Snowtroopers or an AT-AT
commander.. because for such a set, I believe it should come with more than
just three mini-figures don't you think ?
Are you sure you didn't miss something ?

Ya, I can understand what you say.
Probably I missed some factor. I checked there is one minifig in the head,
and another one in the side body.
Those are each different (and new!) design I remember,
but I can't assure at all in this point. I'm terribly sorry.

Was it for sure a set meant for mass production like
the rest of the Star Wars line,
or was it just a promo set or it was just a showroom model ?

MASS PRODUCTION MODEL.
I have confident for this.

Since you mentioned it had a number "4483" I'm sure it was suppose to be a
mass production set.. Please make it cleare for us,

As you say, AT-AT had #4483 production number, and it was shown with
another new coming 2003 sets in the showcase, not in the diorama scene.

cause this set is considered the most wanted set
by the Star Wars LEGO fans..

Hmmmmm, and I personally think this is the MOST and the LAST X-)) set
we all are looking forward to.... So I'm impressed and shocked
when I saw this model !!
What can we hope 2004 SW classic line ????  B-)))))

Regards
Kotaro Ono/EARL-0
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EARL-0