 Robotics / 7126
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:25:57 GMT

John Morgan wrote:

DHL ? Could you explain? Are those the DAT files I keep seeing things about
but have no idea how to use ? I am still pretty much a novice with  the various
terms and way to define and share my  lego constructs. I consider my self
pretty lucky the webpage pictures work : )

    John

Er, DHL is one of the international express courier services. They'll
deliver parcels to any place in the world. You could also use Federal
Express...

No, I don't want the DAT files, I want to lay my hands on that awesome
creation of yours <grin>.
--
C S Soh

cssoh@singnet.com.sg