 Robotics / 7173
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 02:17:19 GMT

John Morgan wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Soh Chio Siong writes:

Gosh, that's a tall order.

Please don't feel obligated to run any tests on this as I understand
too well life's time constraints. After I finished up all the picts and
description, I thought it would have been a lot simpler to simply mail ya the
dern thing. heehee.

Y'know, you're going to send me back into hiding for quite a while.
And I was just thinking of taking a break after coming out with my new creation.

Please don't do that on my account. If you have the patience and skills to
build your "tester" I am sure  you have lots of other ideas folks wanna hear.

Just kidding!

Well, you my weakness. How could I possibly pass off the opportuntiy to build and
test what might turn out to be the ultimate Lego air compressor?

Fact is I've already started on it but there may be some delay coz I'm truly out of
the small pumps. Supplies are coming in about 2 weeks. Not to fret, will let you
people know soon as I get some results.

Maybe I should just loan you my testing machine....

Why don't we just send both of them to Larry?<grin> I am sure He would agree
with that train of thought.

Yep, then we could both take a rest ;-)
--
C S Soh