 Robotics / 7124
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:18:17 GMT

DHL is an express service, competitor to Airborne and FedEx.  Master Soh
is making  a play for a donation. :-)

John Morgan wrote:

DHL ? Could you explain? Are those the DAT files I keep seeing things about
but have no idea how to use ? I am still pretty much a novice with  the various
terms and way to define and share my  lego constructs. I consider my self
pretty lucky the webpage pictures work : )

    John

lugnet.