 Robotics / 7065
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:01:11 GMT

A Lego testing machine for Lego compressors... wow, one of the coolest Lego
things ever seen around!
I love the idea and love your implementation, and find your results very
useful.

BTW, I think that the Ralph Hempel's double-action compressor performs
sub-optimally due to the fact that it doesn't use the full stroke of the
pumps. Michael Powell's compressor drives the pump with a medium pulley
instead of the 24t gear. The distance between two opposed holes in the
pulley matches exactly the stroke of the pump, while in the 24t gear the
holes are slightly closer.

Mario

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari