 Robotics / 7129
Re: Compressors, Valves, and Other Wishes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:47:21 GMT

There are a bunch of photos of the new valve on my web page, including
building instructions.  There is also a new rotor for the 8444 helicopter.
Hey, I quit my job on Monday so I've got time to burn, okay?

Excellent Ben, I'll check those out...

Off topic, but...  Have you people seen the satire/black comedy
American Beauty yet?  I highly recommend it.

Ben, perhaps Kevin Spacey's character inspired you to quit your job
and lead a fuller life to what you want, not what you though you were
expected to do...

Go see it people...  As most of us play with LEGO into old age after
our dark age, I would suspect that few of us fit into the stereotypes
they make fun of in this film.  I know many people going through the
motions of LIFE as a spectator... Not living their lives as players on
a stage...

Geez, I've been getting way to philosophical as of late...  :-)

<ICS>