 Robotics / 7047
7046  |  7048
Subject:
RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:12:23 GMT

Hi, all pneumatics fans,

For some time I've been trying to figure out how to objectively compare
the performance of the various air compressor designs especially the
ones using the large pneumatic hand pump which seem to be coming into
fashion lately.

After much thought and several failed attempts, I've come up with an RCX
Controlled Air Compressor Tester. The details and test results on a
number of the commonly air compressor designs are presented at:

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh/actest.htm

I believe there is need for a re-think on air compressor designs.

Your friendly critique and comments are most welcome.
--
C S Soh

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh
... where air is power