 Robotics / 7048
7047  |  7049
Subject:
Are any other Photobot II pictures availalbe? Suctionbot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:23:35 GMT

I'm trying to build a Photobot II, and need higher resolution pictures to
figure out:

1) how to correctly attach the front bumper
2) how to correctly attach the rear appendage
3) how to construct the top mechanism

So far, my only references are the Lego Photobot II web page, and the
downloadable TV Commercial.  These two sources lack enough quality to continue
with the process of copying Photobot II's design.

I would also like any available building data on the window-climbing
Suctionbot that is depicted in some Lego promotional material (possibly on the
Mindstorms CD).

Any help greatly appreciated!!