 Robotics / 7049
7048  |  7050
Subject:
What about the Micro Scout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:40:32 GMT

I have seen comments about the Scout, which seems to be the RCX's little
brother.  Same size, lesser capabilities.

Has anyone had experience with the Micro Scout?  This little guy seems like
a good companion to the RCX, with its built in motor and light sensor.  I am
assuming it can take commands from the RCX as well.

Comments, insights?

John Matthews