 Robotics / 7110
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Why is this two stage? I could not follow this design clearly but are
you feeding the output of one stage to the input of the next?

Two compressor pistons in parallel is something else (double acting?? I
am not sure what)...

Cool design no mater what, though

Hmmm .. Two stage might not be the correct term. Two stage would imply it was
compressing already compressed air, right ? I am sorry about that. Double
acting would probably be more correct as each compressor leads to it's own
airtank then both outlets from the tanks are connected to the system of
cylinders. I don't make any claim to understanding the terminology of
pnuematics. : )
   John