 Robotics / 7222
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 02:42:57 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, C S Soh wrote:

Pneumatics have been around for 15 years. Anyone oiled them back in
1984? And also has some un-oiled ones with them?

I, um, have one that was filled with water back then...  *cough*  It
doesn't work so good any more.  ;)

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/