 Robotics / 7096
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:51:22 GMT

c s soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
As you can see I'm really a minimalist.

What kind of maximum pressure (psi) can you get?  I built a pressure sensor
that I will publish very soon based on the Lucas sensors available from
Digikey.  I was surprised to see that I was generating over 30psi (which is
the max for the sensor I picked out) with the large pump.