 Robotics / 7137
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:40:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

DHL is an express service, competitor to Airborne and FedEx.  Master Soh
is making  a play for a donation. :-)

John Morgan wrote:

DHL ? Could you explain?
    John

Well, sort of.

As you can imagine, all my pumps and air tanks are already taken up in my models of
Mike's and Ralph's and other compressors in order to carry out the comparative tests.

Seriously though, if anyone  has pneumatic parts they no longer need and find them to
be a burden, please send them to me. Ok, snail-mail will do.

Cheers
--
C S Soh

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh