 Robotics / 7102
Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:23:46 GMT

Hello Ralph...

I have built your original compressor from the photos you provide.
I really like its form, rigidity and functionality.  A great design.

I plan to modify mine tonight into a full stroke design as some have
suggested. All you need do is use longer axles and attach the wheels
in front of the two gears.  Add another beam in front at the top and
away you go.

<ICS>